Martha’s Vineyard Roofer
The words experience, reliability, commitment and teamwork are not just buzzwords. Read what our commercial roof and residential roof customers say about Associate Roofing on Martha’s Vineyard and you’ll see that it is our customers who tell us these words best describe what Associate Roofing stands for.
Associate Roofing is continuously improving:
- Employees are put through a checklist of training to meet Associate Roofing, Inc. standards.
- We conduct in-house safety meetings.
- There are regular reviews of technology brochures, magazines, NERCA shows, NRCA, CCSB. Constant contact with updated roof materials, changes in industry, etc.
- Periodically roof product manufacturers conduct in-house seminars to ensure the Associate Roofing team is up-to-date and proficient with the installation and use of their roof products.
- Most of our roofing workers have all phases of roofing and sheet metal experience.
- Our roofing workers are career team employees — they are career trades people who care deeply about the projects they work on. Employee benefits include health insurance and 401(k) retirement planning.
- For your protection and ours, Associate Roofing carries some of the highest insurance protection in the industry.
Associate Roofing, Inc.’s continued mission is to carry on Mike Lynch’s heritage of professional roofing services, and to be around to back up the workmanship and warrantees promised to our customers.